Who are we?
Crane-Locator B.V. is a Dutch company which provides services for Project Logistic companies, that would like to sell, buy or rent the special equipment in the required region of the world or for the companies that provide or search some related services regarding the Project Logistics niche.
Our contact details are: Telephone: +31 6 39 11 03 46 Email: [email protected] Website: https://crane-locator.com Postal address: Willem Alexanderstraat 19, 6691 EE Gendt, Netherland
Why this statement?
We are responsible for protecting your personal data as well as possible. We must comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. We want to be transparent about the types of data we process, the purposes for processing, with whom we share data and what rights you have with regard to your own data. We will inform you about this in this Privacy Statement. Do you still have questions after reading this document? Then contact us.
Information We Collect and Receive
- When you access and use Crane-Locator’s service, we process (not necessarily) the following kinds of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, address, place of residence, telephone number, and email address
- Your convenient measurement system for equipment filtering
- The business segments where are you looking for equipment or services
- The business segments where you are ready to provide your equipment or services
- The desired frequency of receiving newsletters
- Also, you can provide the additional information about your company:
- Company name
- Company Logo
- Company register No which can confirm the company existence
- The Employees quantity
- The depot’s quantity
- The company first, second phone and fax
- Company email
- Company website
- The region where the company operates
- The business segments where your company has interests
- Company visit address
- Company invoice address
- Personal information of one or two contacting managers including their name, position, e-mail, phone, skype-id
- Short and Long description of your company
- Also, you can provide the additional information about the equipment of your company:
- Model name
- VIN or Serial Number
- Geographical position
- Status of selling or renting
- Technical parameters
- Year of production
- Equipment images
- If you use Crane-Locator.com website, the following personal data are processed:
- Your location data
- Your details about your activities on the websites
- Your IP address
- Your internet browser and device type
Objectives of the processing of data
We process your personal data aimed at the following activities in our company:
- Assessing and accepting potential customers;
- Managing and managing our relationship with potential customers and visitors;
- Managing and expanding our customer base
- Carrying out analyzes of personal data for statistical purposes and the use of an archive destination;
- Carrying out (targeted) marketing and promotional activities in order to establish, maintain or expand a relationship with a (potential) customer;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Sending newsletters or information of a specific nature regarding the targeted interests
- Authorized Resellers and Partners. We may also share your personal information with our authorized resellers and partners for the purpose of further supporting your use of Crane-Locator, and for co-marketing activities. All such authorized resellers and partners are required by Crane-Locator to provide you with a means of opting out of some or all of their communications with you.
We may also use your personal information to create anonymous information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
Storage and retention period of personal data
- We only keep your personal data for as long as and to the extent that we need it. We keep data that we necessarily need during the term of our relationship or agreement.
- If our relationship or agreement ends, we will retain the data during the statutory retention periods that apply to us.
- You have the ability to make your Company and Equipment data public or private in Crane-Locator.
- You have the ability to delete all your personal data and the data of your Company and Equipment.
- You have specific rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. You can always contact us about this.
- This certainly applies to the following subjects:
- whether we process your personal data
- the way we process your personal data
- access to the personal data that we process about you
- objections to the processing of your personal data
- adaptation of your personal data if these have (possibly) been processed incorrectly
- limitation of your personal data
- deletion (deletion) of your personal data
- transfer your personal data to yourself or to another organization at your request
- to contact our data protection officer via +31639110346
- questions about the content of this Privacy Statement
Providing information to third parties
- We do not just provide your personal information to others. We may do so if you have given us permission for this, if we are obliged to do so on the grounds of the law or a court decision, or if such provision serves our purposes of processing personal data.
- Your personal data may also be shared with third parties which are not necessarily part of Crane-Locator services. In that case, Crane-Locator will only do so after requesting and obtaining your explicit consent.
How does Crane-Locator analyze your website visit. Cookies policy
- Opt out of cookies
- You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser such that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
- Cookies are also placed on Crane-Locator’s website by third parties, for example advertisers and/or social media companies.
Security of your data
The protection of your personal data is very important to Crane-Locator. Crane-Locator therefore takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement in the future. You will always find the most current statement on our website.
Right of complaint
- You have the right to view, correct, limit or delete the personal data that Crane-Locator processes, unless Crane-Locator cannot grant these rights based on a legal obligation. You can send your request for access, correction, limitation or deletion to [email protected].
- You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Look for this at www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl