In 1950, Josef Wipfli carried out the first transports by horse and wagon. The first truck, a Ford A, entered service in 1953. Thanks to a loyal clientele, the haulage company has been able to continuously develop. Today's managing director and owner Peter Wipfli-Herger joined the family business in 1983. Reliable and interested employees have made a significant contribution to the success of the company.
In 1986 the company moved from Seedorf to Flüelen. Today the third generation is already working in the company.